Danielle Jeffers, founder of Dough 4 Degrees, would love to speak with more students, counselors, parents, schools, and community organizations who need knowledge about college funding and college success! Danielle brings an energy that will leave attendees ecstatic about their futures. Take a look at a few of our highly requested presentations below:
- Dough 4 Degrees’ Scholarship Quick Start: An interactive workshop that teaches high school students, college students, and their parents how to begin their journey toward a debt-free degree. This is the standard presentation we share when asked to talk about scholarships. (Length of presentation: 1 hour)
- Time Management & Goals: Time is your most valuable asset. We need time to do anything. Book Danielle for this interactive workshop. She will teach participants how to manage their time so they can accomplish all of their goals. Danielle mastered the art of time management and goals while studying at Virginia Tech. The principles she shares helped her grow three companies, maintain a 3.75 GPA or higher and earn more than $100,000 in scholarships. (Length of presentation: 1.5 hours)
- College Success: Many people believe that college is the best time of your life. College can be a highlight of your life, but the years ahead should only get better. In this presentation, Danielle will teach you how she successfully planned her college experience with the end in mind, graduated debt-free, and continued her career as a full-time entrepreneur. (Length of presentation: 45 mins.)
- Preparation over Procrastination: The time you spend procrastinating could be used to prepare. Learn how to prepare for opportunities that you are not aware of instead of procrastinating to accomplish what’s right in front of you. This is an interactive workshop that will encourage you to relentlessly pursue your dreams. (Length of presentation: 45 mins.)
- Networking: Life is not about who you know, it’s about who knows you. Learn how to pitch yourself and network with professionals anywhere. The knowledge Danielle shares helped her build billion dollar relationships as a college student and young adult. Read this article to learn more about how she received $30,000 in funding the first time she met Marcus Lemonis, CEO of Camping World and host of CNBC’s “The Profit.” (Length of presentation: 30 mins.)
Please note that any of the presentation times listed above can be adjusted. Submit a Booking Request Form today!