Take a look at a few of our frequently requested presentations below and submit a booking request. You can also view a list of our upcoming and past events. Please note that any of the presentation times listed in parenthesis can be adjusted.
- Dough 4 Degrees’ Scholarship Quick Start: An interactive presentation that teaches high school students, college students, and their parents how to begin their journey toward a debt-free degree. This is the standard presentation we share when asked to talk about scholarships. (1 hour)
- Time Management & Goals: Time is your most valuable asset. We need time to do anything. Book Danielle for this interactive presentation. She will teach participants how to manage their time so they can accomplish all of their goals. Danielle mastered the art of time management and goals while studying at Virginia Tech. The principles she shares helped her grow three companies, maintain a 3.75 GPA or higher and earn more than $100,000 in scholarships. (1.5 hours)
- High School Success: Did you know that colleges and universities can look at your academic performance and disciplinary record from your first day of high school until your last? They use that information to decide whether or not you will have an opportunity to attend their institution. In this presentation, Danielle will teach high school students and their families how to develop a success mindset for life. Her mindset led to numerous opportunities including a 3-day all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas, Nevada at 17 years old! (45 mins.)
- College Success: Many people believe that college is the best time of your life. College can be a highlight of your life, but the years ahead should only get better. In this presentation, Danielle will teach you how she successfully planned her college experience with the end in mind, graduated debt-free, and continued her career as a full-time entrepreneur after graduating from Virginia Tech in May 2019. (45 mins.)
- Entrepreneurship in College: How did Danielle manage a stressful academic courseload, bootstrap her first company, earn more than $100,000 in scholarships in college and stay sane? She did it by the grace of God, consistent preparation, and relentless determination. Danielle will teach you her strategy and help you discover what you need to improve to succeed. You will also learn why you should not drop out of school to build a business. (45 mins.)
- Preparation over Procrastination: The time you spend procrastinating could be used to prepare. Learn how to prepare for opportunities that you are not aware of instead of procrastinating to accomplish what’s right in front of you. This is an interactive presentation that will encourage you to relentlessly pursue your dreams. (45 mins.)
- Networking: Life is not about who you know, it’s about who knows you. Learn how to pitch yourself and network with professionals anywhere. The knowledge Danielle shares helped her build billion dollar relationships as a college student and a young adult. Read this article to learn more about how she received $30,000 in funding the first time she met Marcus Lemonis, CEO of Camping World and host of CNBC’s “The Profit.” (30 mins.)
Dough 4 Degrees’ One-Pager and Speaking Rates (as of May 25, 2019)
Watch the videos below to hear what our collaborators have to say about our work!